Sunday, August 30, 2009

Make Mine Mossy!


JoAnnA Pierotti of Moss Hill Studio....a few of my favorite words.

Well now I can say that it's official...JoAnnA is going to teach an awesome workshop in May 2010 at KC Willis Studio Retreats. Her "Sacred Pockets" class will be a two-day workshop here in Colorado where she will unearth the Art-chaeologist in you. She has never taught this class before, so 10 very lucky students will be in for an incredible treat.

Take a peek at the details on Studio Retreats and if you blog about JoAnnA's class and link to it (and I will be having a 2-day class right after JoAnnA's so you can get 2 workshops in one trip if you want to) and leave a comment here....that will get you in on the drawing September 5th for the $300 Lipstick Ranch art giveaway mentioned in the blog just before this one.

How's that?

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What sensational creations
Alison

Heather said...

wow, these are absolutely gorgeous!~

Wildflowerhouse said...

How very different and so inspiring. I think I will just have to move to CO. That's where it's happening! Sharon

Heartwideopen said...

I agree with Sharon. I need to move to Colorado!
I posted about the class with you and JoAnna, and it links back here where all the rest of the info is.
Big HuGGe HuGGs!
Debi

Lee Weber said...

OK- I mentioned the schedule and JoAnnA!!

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo..i have posted links to Your site and what you do...a link to JoAnnas workshop and a link to Sarah Fishburn workshop...
thanks for the chances to win your generous giveaway! I have been a Follower for some time! lol!
gypsy