Monday, August 9, 2010

Collage Camp Live! Going Nationwide!





Hi Friends....Hope your week is off to a great start. We are busy here at my gallery getting ready for the amazing Judy Wilkenfeld workshop here beginning Friday. Just a quick blog to invite you to take a peek at the new workshops added to my workshop site www.studioretreats.ning.com.

I will be in the Midwest and on the East Coast beginning September 15th for about 5 weeks. I'd call that a tour! Now if I only had a bus. I will be teaching in Wisconsin, Ohio, the mountains of VA, Maine, Connecticut (Art is You), the DC area and North Carolina. I am working on New York City and NJ. Holy cow. These are very special one and two-day classes taking place in everything from an art store in the city to a farm in the mountains of Virginia. I really hope you would take a peek at the details. Something might just grab you.

I will be teaching in Memphis and back to North Carolina in December. These 2 classes are posted at www.studioretreats.ning.com/page/kc-on-the-road already. I am working on Springfield, MO, Savannah, GA and Ocala, Florida for this trip as well.

Check out the KC on the Road 2011 while you're on the site. Phoenix, San Diego, Amarillo, TX and Clark Mansion outside of Austin are there. The Mabel Dodge House in Taos, NM coming soon.

Thanks friends...Let me know if you have any questions.
And forward this blog to your artsy friends! :-)

Many thanks and many blessings....

KC
www.lipstickranch.com

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

You go girl!!!

Candylei said...

You work is wonderful especially since I love cowboys and cowgirls and little snippets of fabric.

Candylei

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi KC! I would love to win your $200 Lipstick Ranch art shopping spree!! Thanks again for my KC in the box! I love the goodies as well as the DVDs too. :)
Sonya

anne w said...

Check my blog for the requirements for the giveaway. Love it!
www.sundownart.com